Watch Colin Cowherd count down his rankings of the top 10 teams in the NFL after a Week 13 in which Tom Brady staged perhaps the greatest comeback of the year in a season-killing loss for the Saints, the Bengals prevailed over the Chiefs in the dying seconds to drop Kansas City to the no. 2 seed in the AFC behind Buffalo, the Eagles annihilated the Titans to stamp their claim as the NFC's best team, the Niners rocked Tua Tagovailoa's Dolphins while catastrophically losing Jimmy Garoppolo for the season, Deshaun Watson looked horrible in a sloppy win over the Texans, and the Cowboys used a 33-0 fourth quarter margin to humiliate the Colts.
Here are Colin’s Week 13 Herd Hierarchy Rankings as follows:
10. Seahawks (7-5) [Last Week: Colin did not have a Week 12 Herd Hierarchy during FS1 World Cup coverage] "Geno Smith is no. 2 in the NFL in passer rating, and their defense is second in takeaways."
9. Titans (7-5) "They had a stinker vs. Philadelphia, it was the first time they allowed over 20 points since Week 3. It's still one of the top 5 coaches, great and defensive front."
8. Vikings (10-2) "Their defense is not very good, you can move the ball on this team, but they have won 9 of their last 10 games, and at some point W's matter."
7. Dolphins (8-4) "I still like the Dolphins a lot, and we've got to be fair here -- they were missing their two tackles vs. the best defense in the league [San Francisco]."
6. 49ers (8-4) "Even with Brock Purdy still have the best defense in the league, they most offensive coach in the league, they've got weapons everywhere, a remarkable run game, and the number one scoring defense."
5. Cowboys (9-3) "40+ points in three of their last five games, I just worry about the margins in the playoffs when you have to have great play from your quarterback and have to have a great coach."
4. Bills (9-3) "They're back as the number one seed, which is an advantage when you play in Buffalo, and it's because they have now built up a more consistent run game."
3. Chiefs (9-3) "I'd take the Chiefs over the Bills situationally, but I'm still worried about the Chiefs missing Tyreek Hill."
2. Bengals (8-4) "Joe Burrow has only been sacked five times over the last four games, and at that same time they have developed a run game. The offensive line has FINALLY come together."
1. Eagles (11-1) "Philadelphia has been blowing people out. If you look at Super Bowl winners the last ten years they always have like seven or eight blowouts."