Colin Cowherd’s 10 ‘Blank Check Quarterbacks’ Who Have Infinite Leverage Over Their Franchises. (Full Video at Bottom of Page)
1. Patrick Mahomes: “He’s the new uber-talent.”
2. Russell Wilson: “The greatest playmaker at quarterback of my life.”
3. Aaron Rodgers: “Have you seen the Packers without him??”
4. Carson Wentz: “He’s the closest thing to Patrick Mahomes.”
5. Tom Brady: “Age and Bill Belichick’s greatness hurt him, but he makes everything work.”
6. Deshaun Watson: “Have you seen that offense without him? Do you remember Brock Osweiler??
7. Jimmy Garoppolo: “They’re 10-2 with him and he’s the trigger man for an amazing offensive coach.”
8. Jared Goff: “Todd Gurley’s injury actually gives Goff MORE leverage. They’ve needed him more.”
9. Ben Roethlisberger: “He’s down on this list because of injuries and age but did you watch the Steelers last week?”
10. Drew Brees: “Teddy Bridgewater moving in and winning gives you a glimpse of the separation between Drew and Teddy, but it’s not as great as you think.”
“After these 10, the leverage goes to the ownership.”
Listen to Colin Cowherd discuss the ten ‘Blank Check’ NFL quarterbacks, as he continues to detail why Dallas Cowboys quarterback Dak Prescott is going to get left in the cold, if he thinks he can hold the Cowboys hostage this offseason when he becomes a free agent.