The calendar may have flipped to April, but that doesn't mean that Pat and Aaron are any better at keeping stories from falling through the cracks. That's why it's up to Steve Carney to bring them up to speed.
- The Miami Dolphins may be looking to try and acquire the #1 overall pick in the NFL draft from Cincinnati to select Joe Burrow [Miami Herald]
- Wes Welker thinks he knows why Tom Brady left the Patriots to come to Tampa Bay [NBC Sports Boston]
- Not An April Fools Joke: Jay Williams Proposes NBA Playoffs Be Held On Cruise Liners [Golic And Wingo]
- Wimbledon Cancelled for 2020, To Return In 2021 [AP]
- Perhaps the group most affected by COVID-19: Prostitutes in Nevada [Reno Gazette Journal]
- Turkmenistan does not have coronavirus, because president has banned use of the word [NPR]
Photo: Getty Images