Ian Beckles talked frequently about a former youth football player of his, poo-poo, on the old Ron & Ian show, saying she was the best football player he's ever coached, male or female. Today, her mother, Brenda Williams, called in to talk about the house fire that destroyed their home and the help the family needs to get back on their feet. Brenda says poo-poo is on dialysis treatment, and was the one who was home when Lysol cans exploded, sparking the house fire. It spread quickly, and poo-poo was able to get out with Brenda's grandchild before the fire consumed the house. Ian is donating $1,000 to the family, and hopes our listeners can help as well. Please contribute if you can.