You've made it halfway through another week of safer-at-home radio!
- Pat and Aaron spend a lot of today's show discussing how Rays hitters are being thrown at by Yankees pitchers.
- We get a pair of goons -- one a Rays fan and the other a Yankees fan -- challenging each other to a fight.
- Rays Radio's Andy Freed also stops in to lend his perspective.
- Plus, their baseball team stinks, their hockey team just got eliminated by the Lightning and now even Rob Gronkowski's girlfriend has abandoned Boston.
- Also, Pat and Aaron get their degenerate gambling juices flowing with another round of Over/Under, and Steve Carney gets them caught up on the stories of the day with The Blender.
Click below to listen to Wednesday's show commercial-free!