Pat and Aaron don't catch every story that comes across the internet, so it's up to Steve Carney to try and sort out the best and get them into The Blender. Catch The Blender weekdays at 2:30 on 95.3 WDAE and click the links below for today's ingredients.
- The Rays completed the Tommy Pham trade from December by acquiring minor-leaguer Esteban Quiroz from the San Diego Padres [953WDAE.com]
- The Buccaneers have reportedly decided to bring back defensive back (and special-teams guy) Ryan Smith for 2020 [Pro Football Talk]
- Peyton Manning surprised students by showing up in a distance learning class at his alma mater, the University of Tennessee [ESPN]
- The U.S. Open, set for June at Winged Foot on Long Island, will reportedly be delayed. [ESPN]
- Social distancing be damned! A model rode the bronze bull statue outside the New York Stock Exchange - stark naked [New York Post]
- Congress has sent a $2 trillion coronovirus economic stimulus package to the President [CNN]
Check out today's Blender below!
Photo: Getty Images