The 2020 Florida Strawberry Festival is celebrating its 85th year Feb 27th through March 8th in Plant City.
Its 11 days packed with Music, Food & Fun for all ages! Get all the details at FLstrawberryfestival.com.
- The event is an annual celebration of Hillsborough County’s abundant strawberry harvest. In fact, Plant City is known as the “Winter Strawberry Capital of the World”.
- Started in 1930 and now one of the premiere Festivals in the nation, The Florida Strawberry Festival is an annual, non-profit event with over 2500 local volunteers andhas never accepted taxpayer subsidies.More than a half-million people attend each year.
- Every day has something “Special” to offer like discounts on Admission and Midway rides. Over 80 rides, games, and attractions on the Midway alone! See Schedule of Events page at FLstrawberryfestival.com.
- All-Day Ride-a-thons – Monday thru Wednesday and both Thursdays – Only $20. Late-Night Moonlight Magic is Friday, March 6th, 10pm to 2am – Only $25 per person for rides & admission.
- Fantastic Food features wonderfully unique flavors & tastes that test your imagination. And strawberry items galore!
- Of course, don’t forget their FAMOUS STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE!! Do you like yours with cake or biscuit? You can even make your own!
- The Florida Strawberry Festival is a friendly, family-oriented, alcohol-free event. Join the Fun and join the Fans at #BerryFest20 for the latest posts, tweets & grams!
- Discount Admission Tickets are On Sale in late January thru March 8that all participating Publix Super Markets. Save $2 off Gate on Adult Adm. & $1 on Youth Adm.
- This year again features a Free Battle of the Bands Finale on the Wish Farm Soundstage at 3:30pm, Mar. 7th. Free elimination Battles will occur at 6pm on Feb 27th, Mar 2nd, Mar 3rd, Mar 4th& Mar 5thin Publix Showcase Tent. Top 3 bands win Cash prizes. Top 2 bands also win Studio Time prizes.