Join us for the East West Shrine Bowl 2020
Coming to Tropicana Field, January 18th
Game Starts at 3pm
• Shriners Hospitals held the first College All-Star Game in the nation with the First East West Shrine Bowl in 1925. It is the longest running bowl game in the nation.
• Since 1925 the East West Shrine Bowl has benefitted Shriners Hospitals for Children
• This bowl gives top college players a chance to show their talent to NFL scouts and on the NFL network
• For more than 90 years, some of football’s greatest athletes and coaches have contributed to the tradition of the East-West Shrine Bowl. Players like Gale Sayers, Tom Brady, John Elway, Allan Page, Dick Butkus, Brett Favre, Gino Marchetti and Walter Payton, along with coaches Don Shula, Dick Vermeil, Paul "Bear" Bryant and Jerry Glanville, to name a few, have supported the East-West Shrine Bowl.
• Tickets are $15 per ticket and Benefit Shriners Hospitals for Children
• Tailgating, food and fun for the full family
• Perfect Holiday Gift for the Family or sports fan in the family
• Top College Football Players from your favorite teams will be featured
• Shriners Hospitals for Children's mission is to provide advanced care for children with orthopaedic conditions, burns, spinal cord injuries, and cleft lip and palate, regardless of the families’ ability to pay.
For tickets or more info, click HERE